Finally, GERSONA Coffee Pulper will be MRDC’s contribution to the development of a coffee industry in the Cordillera Region.
GERSONA Coffee Pulper is designed to remove the soft pulp of ripe, red coffee cherries without any damage to the bean. It rejects immature or green cherries thereby ensuring the farmer with good quality parchment coffee for further processing and then roasting.
GERSONA Coffee Pulper is very easy to operate even to young children and old folk. Just put the cherries into the elevated hopper and start operation by turning the handle counter clockwise. The cherries will then drop through a narrow slot within which they come into contact with the rotating disc. The disc has a punched sheet surface and adjustable metal leaf between which the cherries are pulped, the pulp and the beans separated. The coffee beans come out through a side pipe down to the slide while the pulp is popped out through another channel.
The pulp is a possible environmental pollutant if it is allowed to get into water systems. Discover new ways to process the pulp into other by-products, i.e. vinegar. Coffee pulp is about 10% protein and has been used in animal feed. It is also used as a mulch or compost in the garden. It may even be sun-dried on a terrace and used as fuel. GERSONA Coffee Pulper is a simple hand-operated device which is very compact in size. It weighs 10.5 kgs. for easier transport even to the farthest coffee plantations up the mountains. Pulping efficiency is greater at 20-30 kgs. of parchment coffee per hour.
Microbial Organic FertilizerGuaranteed Analysis:
N : 1.5% P2O5 : 3.5% K2O : 2.0%
M.C. : 23% O.M. : 30% pH : 6.8
11 enzymes and 18 strains of Benefecial Microorganisms
Bio-Green Grow Organic Fertilizer is an improved, pure and high-grade bio-organic fertilizer scientifically blended for all types of crops using state-of-the-art biotechnology in composting & enhancing organic materials (from plant & animal origin) with a “synergetic consortium” of effective beneficial microorganisms and enzymes to come up with an effective fertilization system.
1. Plant Nutrition – Bio-Green Grow provides higher primary nutrients (7% total NPK) and micronutrients (Fe, Ca, Mg, Mn, Cu, S, Zn) than other organic fertilizers. It also contains organic compounds such as enzymes, vitamins & growth factors that are vital in plant metabolism and nutrition.
2. Humus Formation – Being a pure organic fertilizer with at least 30% Organic Matter content, Bio-Green Grow is effective in soil-building and humus formation, in improving soil structure to increase its water-holding capacity & provide better aeration, and in rehabilitating “damaged” or “dead” soils. Its neutral pH of 6.8 does not cause soil acidity for better nutrient absoption.
3. Mineralization – Bio-Green Grow’s biochemical action improves the cation-exchange capacity of the soil thereby enhancing nitrification, phosphates solubilization, and conversion of other minerals for easier plant uptake.
4. Nitrogen-Fixation – Bio-Green Grow is enriched with nitrogen-fixing microorganisms that can convert atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia and then to usable nitrate form that can be utilized by the plants.
5. Plant Protection – The beneficial microorganisms in Bio-Green Grow have antagonistic effects against soil-borne pathogenic/disease-causing bacteria, fungi, & nematodes.